Sale terms and conditions Dreampigeons
You can read about our general sale terms and conditions regarding bidding and purchasing pigeons here or about vouchers on the Dreampigeons website.
- You need to register in order to place a bid. You will receive an e-mail with your password after registration. After logging in with the received password, you can change your password.
- Steps how to place a bid:
- Less than € 250: a minimum of € 10. The bid must also be a multiple of € 10.
- Between € 250 and € 500: a minimum of € 25. The bid must also be a multiple of € 25.
- Between € 500 and € 1000: a minimum of € 50. The bid must also be a multiple of € 50.
- Between € 1000 and € 2500: a minimum of € 100. The bid must also be a multiple of € 100.
- Between € 2500 and € 3500: a minimum of € 200. The bid must also be a multiple of € 200.
- Between € 3500 and € 5000: a minimum of € 250. The bid must also be a multiple of € 250.
- Between € 5000 and € 10000: a minimum of € 500. The bid must also be a multiple of € 500.
- Between € 10000 and € 20000: a minimum of € 1000. The bid must also be a multiple of € 1000.
- Between € 20000 and € 30000: a minimum of € 2000. The bid must also be a multiple of € 2000.
- More than € 30000: a minimum of € 2500. The bid must also be a multiple of € 2500.
- When a placed bid ends up in a tie with a purchase order on the final sale amount, the tender will be for the purchase order (it has been placed earlier).
- When there is a purchase order for the same amount as a previously placed purchase order, the tender will be for the first purchase order placed.
- Telephonically placed purchase orders or purchase orders by mail must be received by Dreampigeons no later than 4 hours before the end of the auction. Purchase orders can also be entered via the personal account itself.
- Placed bids and purchase orders are not without obligation; they are binding.
- The winner of the pigeon/voucher will be the person who has placed the highest bid as shown at the end of the auction, as registered in the system.
- The end time of the internet auction will be as indicated at the auction. If a bid is placed within 10 minutes before the end of the auction, the closing time for this pigeon/voucher will be extended by 10 minutes and so forth.
- An internet auction could be followed by a hall auction. If this is the case, Dreampigeons will explicitly stipulate it. In this case, the final bid of the internet auction will be the opening bid of the hall auction.
- Dreampigeons is entitled to request a deposit from a bidder of up to 50% of the bid amount before the end of the auction. If the bidder in question does not ultimately submit the highest bid, this amount will immediately be paid back.
- Both buyer and seller will receive an e-mail after the auction with all the information about finalising the auction. Payment must be made by bank or cash within 10 days after the end of the auction. All payments must be made in Euros.
- Shipping/transport costs are always at the expense of the buyer, unless otherwise agreed upon
- The seller is responsible for the accuracy of the delivered and displayed information.
- The buyer must give his permission to disclose the data made available to Dreampigeons to the selling party.
- The seller is also responsible for the health and quality of the pigeons offered. Dreampigeons only has an intermediary role in this regard.
- Dreampigeons waives any liability that could arise due to an eventual error of this website.
- The transport of pigeons must be arranged by the buyer; collections at Dreampigeons,Duivendirect or deliverd by Duivendirect, or at the seller’s after an appointment by telephone and upon receipt of payment.
- The transport of the pigeons and eventual additional costs will be at the expense of the buyer.
- The transport of the pigeons could be arranged by Dreampigeons on request; all additional costs will be borne by the buyer; to be paid before the shipment of the pigeons.
- Dreampigeons is entitled to change the above conditions at any time.
No recent bids found.